4.4 kVA portable generator powered by Honda petrol engine. Featuring 5.3 litre fuel tank, giving 2.10 hours of operation at 80% load.
Power Rating: 4.4 kVA
Model Rating 0.8pf @ 50Hz: 4.4 kVA
Alternator Rating: 4.4 kVA
Engine Model: Honda GX270
Starting System: Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 L
Noise Level @ 7m: 67 dBA
Outlets: Double GPO 15 Amp
Volts: 230 V
Approx. Fuel Consumption @ 80% Load: 2.50 L/hr
Operation Hours @ 80% Load: 2.10 hrs
Fuel Type: Petrol
Diam.: 735 x 545 x 525 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 60 kg
This is the popular choice for farmers and builders when an economical and hardworking power source is needed to produce lots of watts (e.g. small air conditioners and cut-off saws).
- ELB IP56 20 Amp: RCD Earth Leakage Protection, 20 Amp circuit breaker with 2x outlets 80-GPO-RCD-20A-3PIN-PORT
- Lifting Bar Kit: 10-GN-NO3-065
- DGX11: 25 litre long range fuel tank with centre point lift
- Wheel Kit options:
- Wheel Kit 203: 1 axel and 2x wheels per kit (two kits required) OR
- Wheelbarrow Kit: 2x handles and 2x levelling feet, required with 1x Wheel Kit 203
Specifications and product availability subject to variation without notice. The power rating of the Honda engine indicated above is 8 hp. This is the net power output tested on a production engine for the engine model and is measured in accordance with SAE J1349 at 3600 rpm. Mass production engines may vary from this value. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance and other variables. To find out the gross hp engine rating for the model indicated above, please contact us.